Friday, August 25, 2006

What to write down?

As for the tests, I would worry more about trying to get the main point of what's being said rather than trying to write down everything on the screen. The outlines are going to be posted on the web site, so you can always go back and get those. As for the tests, there are some study aids in the textbook and there will be lists of terms to study posted a week before the tests. (Last semester's are still up if you want to go into the archives of the blog.) There will be some review in the discussion sections when we get closer to the tests, but in the meantime you can always ask questions in there if there something you feel you didn't understand in lecture.

Hope this helps,
Jeff Pasley

At 04:46 PM 8/24/2006, you wrote:
I am in your history class on Tuesday and Thursdays. I am I l little freaked out about the class. I feel like I cant keep up, but I plan on trying hard to do my best. but a few questions ii did have were...
                                 - how do I know what notes are important and what things would be good to just listen to?
              
                                 - are small groups going to prepare us for test?
 
thank you for time and I hope I did not bother you.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home