Sunday, December 02, 2007

Upcoming paper -- a student email & my response

Dear [name deleted]:

I am not sure what you have been hearing, but you have the assignment right. The links to the two available topic sets are on the front page of the web site. You can write on Clotel or the sentimental novels (Charlotte Temple, The Power of Sympathy, etc.)

Yours,
Jeff Pasley

UPDATE: As mentioned in the comments, I did say in class, and it is true, that you also have the option of doing an Enlightenment paper if you did not choose that option earlier.

At 12:56 PM 12/2/2007, you wrote:
I was concerned about the paper because many people [from the class I am in] have been telling me it was over different topics. But on your website it says over Clotel or the others. I just want to make for certain that I have the right subject so I don't make a huge mistake. If you could clear up what the paper is on that would be wonderful.

Thanks for your help,
[name deleted]


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So we cannot use the enlightenment essays for topics?

Monday, December 03, 2007 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger Jeff Pasley said...

Actually, I did say that you could do the Enlightenment question if you did not do it already.

Monday, December 03, 2007 2:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is there going to be a review for the final?

Monday, December 03, 2007 11:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home